We are hiring!
To apply to be apart of the Premier Road Service team please complete the form below. When completed please send the application to email@example.com along with an updated copy of your resume.
CDL Driver (Full-Time)
- Monday- Friday. Occasional weekend jobs
- Would be working with non-hazardous chemicals
- Deliver and apply product to customer’s yard
- Analyze and address any potential issues with application and/or trucks
- Be able to maintain truck and equipment
- Do daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections
- Meet and maintaining DOT and OSHA compliances
- Pre-employment drug test
- GED / high school education
- Communication skills to speak with clients
- Needed minimum of Class B CDL with tanker endorsement.
- Comfortable with air brakes, and 10 speed manual transition truck.
- Be able to lift 50-75lbs for hoses and backflow.
- Health insurance, 50% covered by Premier Road Service
- Competitive hourly wage
- Personal/Sick Days & Vacation days
- Paid holidays